Rocklin Academy Family of Schools Strategic Planning
Strategic Planning - defines the strategy in determining
the districts vision of the future for each school.
Rocklin Academy Family of Schools provides a distinct educational program strengthened by community and parent partnerships to achieve high standards, rich core content, and innovative learning.
We envision a school community that inspires its students to excel academically, pursue their passions, and impact the world with excellence.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who have strong shared beliefs and values that all students have the ability to learn at high levels and the expectations of our organization/schools to meet or exceed that level.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who are data savvy; they embrace and monitor data, and use it to drive continuous improvement.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who have a collaborative relationship and establish a strong communication structure to inform and engage both internal and external stakeholders in setting and achieving district-wide student learning and achievement goals.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who are knowledgeable, ethical, responsible, critical thinking, and engaged members of society.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who utilize research based, varied, differentiated and effective instructional practices to ensure all students learn at high levels.
What is Rocklin Academy?
Rocklin Academy Family of Schools are public, tuition free, charter schools, developed by parents and teachers. Our schools are sponsored by Rocklin Unified School District (Meyers, Turnstone & Western Sierra) and Newcastle Elementary School District (Gateway).
Please click on the links below for information on our Strategic Planning.