Parent/guardian will receive a confirmation for each application submitted from email@example.com. Remember to add this email to your address book. If you are not receiving emails, check your “junk” folder.
|2019-20 Lottery Period||
Begins 7:00 a.m. - January 18th (2019)
Ends 11:00 p.m. - February 28th (2019)
|Applications Submitted After February 28th||
will not be part of the lottery; applicant will be placed on school's waiting list based on submission date/time, AFTER applicants ranked in the lottery.
Deadline to Submit Applications for the 2019-20 Waiting List
October 31st (2019)
- Once offer has been accepted, parent/guardian must click REGISTER and complete/submit student's enrollment packet within five (5) calendar days.
- If admission offer is being accepted after the school year has started, the enrollment packet must be completed/submitted within 48 hours of acceptance.
- All required fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed to successfully submit your student's enrollment packet.
- If student is missing documents, upload note which indicates when document will be uploaded.
- All uploads must be in pdf format; if document contains two or more pages, save all pages as one pdf file, then upload.
- Student's enrollment packet will be reviewed and status will be returned to "Registration in Progress" if packet is incomplete. Packet must remain "Registration in Progress" until all items have been uploaded and resubmitted.
- Student's enrollment is considered complete when parent/guardian receives "Registration Verified" notification.
- Proof of Legal Age and Proof of Residency
- Proof of applicant's legal age and residency is not required at time of application; however, both documents are required with student's enrollment packet should applicant receive/accept admission.
- If parent/guardian indicates on application that student resides within the school's sponsoring district attendance boundaries and student is offered/accepts admission, must upload Proof of Residency for primary residence address indicated on student's application; if proof is not provided by the deadline, admission offer will be withdrawn and made to the next applicant on the school's waiting list.
- Proof of residency - (PG&E bill preferred) must be recent (within past 30 days), and include the name and primary residence address of the parent/guardian with whom the applicant lives.
- Any changes to applicant's primary residence address must be updated by parent/guardian in SchoolMint immediately and could affect student's placement on the waiting list.
Visit our Parent Kiosk, located in the lobby at 660 Menlo Drive, Rocklin. The kiosk is closed on school holidays, weekends and during all school breaks.
Regular School Days - From 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Minimum School Days - From 9:00 a.m. to 12 Noon
Admissions Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SchoolMint Help Desk 855.957.3535 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST or Email email@example.com