Create Account & Apply (2020-21)
First, create ONE ACCOUNT per family. Parent/guardian must wait to apply if account is created before the lottery application period is open.
To be included in the public lottery, submit an application starting at 7:00 am on January 17, 2020 through 11:00 pm on February 29, 2020. Once the lottery application period is open, click: Apply Here
NEW STUDENTS - Login to your family's SchoolMint account and add family member to same family account. Please do not set up multiple accounts. Submit an application between 7:00 am on January 17, 2020 and 11:00 pm on February 29, 2020. Once the lottery application period is open, click: Apply Here
CURRENT RAFOS STUDENTS ATTENDING GRADES TK-11 - Select student's intent in SchoolMint for next academic school year between 7:00 am on January 17, 2020 and January 31, 2020. Once the intent period is open, click: Annual Intent
- The RAFOS public lottery applies to all new applications submitted during the lottery application period. The lottery will be held at one location. Late applicants will not be included in the lottery.
- The lottery date, time and location will be communicated to families once all applications have been reviewed.
- Attendance at the lottery is optional as offers will go out the day following the public lottery.
- Applications will continue to be accepted through October 31, 2020, and applicant will be placed on the school's waiting list.
Communication from SchoolMint will be sent to the email address or text number or both, whatever method you indicated when first setting up your family SchoolMint account.
To ensure receipt of all SchoolMint notifications, allow messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not receiving email notifications, check your email "Junk/Spam" folder.
- Phone: (855) 957.3535 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com