Mission, Vision and Values
Rocklin Academy Family of Schools provides a distinct educational program strengthened by community and parent partnerships to achieve high standards, rich core content, and innovative learning.
We envision a school community that inspires its students to excel academically, pursue their passions, and impact the world with excellence.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who have strong shared beliefs and values that all students have the ability to learn at high levels and the expectations of our organization/schools to meet or exceed that level.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who are data savvy; they embrace and monitor data, and use it to drive continuous improvement.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who have a collaborative relationship and establish a strong communication structure to inform and engage both internal and external stakeholders in setting and achieving district-wide student learning and achievement goals.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who are knowledgeable, ethical, responsible, critical thinking, and engaged members of society.
- The future we want to create includes a community of leaders who utilize research based, varied, differentiated and effective instructional practices to ensure all students learn at high levels.
- Students build depth of understanding in core concepts through a cohesive K-12 education program.
- The school environment cultivates students who are responsible, compassionate, and engaged citizens.
- Our work culture supports sustainability and continuous growth of teachers, staff, and administration.
- Parents are valued partners who strengthen our schools and programs.
- Organizational leaders, in collaboration with community partners, enrich the learning experience for all students.