Rocklin Academy has taken the Future Ready Pledge, signifying our commitment to preparing students for the 21st century. Here's a general overview of the basic tools students use at Rocklin Academy.
Rocklin Academy features 1:1 technology for all students. Device type and access differ by grade level:
- Students in TK and Kindergarten have access to iPads in the classroom
- Students in grades 1-12 are issued Chromebooks and may take their devices home
- Rocklin Academy uses PowerSchool for its Student Information System (SIS). This is used for report cards and to keep attendance at all campuses.
- Illuminate is used for data and assessments.
- G Suite for Education is a software suite for creating, sharing, and collaborating on documents.