Rocklin Academy has taken the Future Ready Pledge, signifying our commitment to preparing students for the 21st century.
Here's a general overview of the basic tools students use at Rocklin Academy.
Rocklin Academy features 1:1 technology for students. Device type and access differ by grade level:
- Students in TK, Kindergarten and first grade have access to iPads in the classroom
- Students in grades 2-3 are issued iPads for use in the classroom
- Students in grades 4-6 are issued iPads and may take their devices home
- Students in grades 7-12 are issued Chromebooks and may take their devices home
These guidelines apply to all students across all campuses.
- Rocklin Academy uses PowerSchool for its Student Information System (SIS). This is used to keep attendance and other records.
- Illuminate is used for data and assessment. It is also used for report cards at Gateway, Turnstone, and Meyers campuses.
- Western Sierra Collegiate Academy uses PowerSchool for report cards
- G Suite for Education is a software suite for creating, sharing, and collaborating on documents.